This is the first edition of the Sellout's Book Club. But, unlike Oprah, we're not endorsing anyone or anything (that would make us real sellouts), just discussing a book that we both read: So Good They Can't Ignore You, by Cal Newport. It requires lots of coffee.
- Jenny is an obsessive fan of the Aeropress
- Tonx is a company that sells a lot of coffee on podcasts.
- Craft Coffee Club
- Just Coffee is an advertiser on WTF! with Marc Maron
- Reed Hastings should call Jenny about coffee
- So Good They Can't Ignore You is our first book for the book club
THINGS WE LIKE
- Jenny: Asics shoes and The Experimental Music Must Be Stopped
- Paul: Aeropress