Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Are you in a cult? Now of course you’re going to say no, but we’re talking Paleo, Crossfit, P90X, or other exxxxxtreme “health” and diet resolutions that force you to change your life completely. Small changes incrimentally have been shown time and time again to be more effective, and they SEEM easier but why aren’t they for most people? Answer: because doing the right thing is hard to brag about on facebook.
These show notes written while Jenny ate pizza, which is definitely not paleo.
- In 2013 everyone moved to portland.
- Where’s the Portland of 10 or 20 years from now? Leave a comment & let us know!
- Jack White’s Paramount Box Set is on Amazon with funny reviews.
- Jack White was interviewed on Charlie Rose & no one combed his hair.
- Rent is too damn high
- Libertarians moving to New Hampshire project
- Paul’s appearance on The Wolf Den
- Jenny loves the Inland Empire
- Lift iphone app
- The Quantified Self
- The Quantified Diet
- Perfection procrastination
- Binge watching is good for you?
- Weight Watchers
- Jake Fogelnest
- Jenny took this class & you can too! The Science of Willpower
- One Weird Trick Belly Fat ads
- wtf with marc maron with a psychiatrist to the stars!
- If you live in Austin, TX, you should see Jenny’s trainer
- Thinsporation is frightening.
THINGS WE LIKE:
Jenny:Bodbot (website & app)