Fear and trepidation stop us from doing new things. Sure, you might fail. But if you don’t start, you’ll never succeed, either. We talk about how you get yourself ready to try something new, failure or not.
- Tay Zondayis our hero.
- The Light Saber Kid is the best
- Jenny could not fully watch the Michael Bay onstage meltdown, that’s how painful it is.
- The Room is the worst movie ever, by Tommy Wiseau
- “Perfect is the enemy of the good” is not Voltaire. Jenny failed.
- “Kingdom of Noise” is a documentary about Japanese noise bands from the early 1990s.
THINGS WE LIKE
Paul: Audio Hijack Pro