After a hiatus and an insane amount of time in post-production, we reveal a new episode that’s had 5 months of aging. But it’s worth it when you learn why and how Jenny and Paul actually sold out by getting real jobs.
- Paul sold out to Big Podcasting to sell advertising at Midroll Media/Earwolf
- Paul was on an episode of The Wolfden
- Jenny taught a taxonomy class at UIUC Graduate School of Library & Information Science
- Jenny also has a contract position at Etsy
- Paul & Jenny both enjoy the book Rework by the people who own 37 Signals
- Google workers who lived at Google
- Burners are people who go to Burning Man
- Jenny advocates you kick ass
- Hearing something once and seeing it everywhere is called the frequency illusion or the Baader-Meinhoff Phenomena
- Babymetal is a thing.
- Robert Plant wants to work with Jack White.
THINGS WE LIKE