Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Jenny just quit her job, but she didn’t tell anyone to take it, nor shove it. Her’s was a decision made as part of a methodical plan, even if other people think she’s crazy for doing it. Paul and Jenny discuss why she chose to leave her job rather than phone it in, and how she prepared to take an extended sabbatical.
We’re not necessarily advising or recommending that you should quit your job, or saying that it’s the best thing for just anyone to do. But if you hate your job, or feel like the thrill is gone and you’re phoning it in, perhaps you’ll find some useful advice or inspiration to make a plan.
- Photos from Jenny’s Quit Party
- Hotline Miami is the game Genie recommended last episode
- A JaiAlaiatorium
- Why Jenny is a Patriot
- The class Jenny took on habits
- The Nice! brand at Walgreens is frequently an inside joke on Back to Work
- Quit! is a show on the 5by5 podcast network
THINGS WE LIKE:
- Jenny: The Great Gatsby and its Spark Notes and the Crash Course videos
- Paul: Safeway Brand Rose Vinegar