Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
This one is about doing stuff, which is more than just getting things done. It’s finding time and energy to see friends and have fun, but also take on the projects you want to do. Sometimes it’s lack of energy that gets in the way, or fear of failure. But we encourage you to find your inner Rollins.
- Henry Rollins Interview at Nerdist
- Chet Haze is Tom Hanks’ son.
- Henry Rollins at Big Think
- Radio Survivor is where Paul writes about radio
- MediaGeek is Paul’s personal blog
- Are you a slave to FOMO? (Fear of Missing Out)
- Chris Gore has a podcast about podcasts called Pod Crash
- Marathons are something white people like
THINGS WE LIKE:
Jenny: The Long Winters sing The Commander Thinks Aloud about Voyager and also Roderick on the Line